The pastures of the Broadland area, the marshes and the environmentally sensitive grasslands of East Anglia are home to some of the finest beef cattle in the UK. We take pride in our involvement in producing prime quality animals for the domestic market and in the quality and efficiency of the service we provide to our farming clients. Our aim is to give our farmers access to the highest standards of veterinary health care in order for them to achieve the best health, fertility and production from their stock.
We are able to provide both first opinion and consultancy services. Mike Bardsley our previous senior vet who has a post graduate certificate from the Royal College of Veterinary Surgeons in Cattle Health and Production now leads the Farm Animal Advisory Group for IVC and still provides his invaluable expertise.
The services that we are able to provide include:
- Full range of clinical services and surgical solutions.
- Full range of disease and diagnostic screening.
- Scanning and manual early pregnancy diagnosis.
- Fertility management and planning.
- Bovine Embryo collection, transfer and storage service.
- Health plans and management – including advice on stock purchase.
- Registered RoMS mobility scorer on farm service.
- Services of a livestock business advisor.
- BCVA (British Cattle Veterinary Association) Farm Assurance Health Planning computer program.
- Contract or discount schemes available for all farm enterprises.
- VetIMPRESS program for on farm data collection and reporting including pregnancy diagnosis, Body Condition Scoring and Mobility Scoring among others. Includes FarmIMPRESS which allows farmers to see data and insights about their animals.
- OVs licenced to complete export health certificates.
- Independent consultancy services available for sire selection, buildings design, milking plant troubleshooting or expansion.